Sunday, December 27, 2009

Well, after high demand...

After such amazing responses from my first two posts this evening I have been asked to write more! You guys have missed hearing from me so much that---(yeah, that was a total lie---more like, I am finally writing again and have too much to say!) So, I am going to write a little bit more for the night...

One may wonder...the last posting (before the 3 tonight) was back in July, what on earth has she been doing with her time in the last 5 months, she couldn't have been that busy. And I say...I beg to differ:

Not in any particular order: We've had lots of friends come to visit which is such a blast---our parents have both come up twice(!), had the Swine Flu (not quite a blast), adopted a new kitty--Sheebs, went to Boston for my birthday, spent Halloween as Clark Kent and Lois Lane in a mansion in Salem, MA, bought our very first flat screen TV and our beautiful Christmas tree (separate purchases--of course), had multiple snowball fights, saw Katy Perry/Tera Naomi in concert, found new favorite band---Pearl and the Beard (check them out!), rode the ferris wheel at Toys R Us, Coney Island, and in Salem, seen the off-Broadway shows Stomp! and Fuerza Bruta, saw the beautiful original works of Kandinsky/Van Gogh/Monet/Klimt, watched a 2nd (!) person shit in the middle of the road, watched a woman dance at Starbucks by herself like she was having a solo show on Broadway, fallen on stairs in front of a packed restaurant with very heavy wooden menus in my hand (soooo embarrassing), attended a White Trash Party, saw a taping of The Dr Oz Show, eaten my weight in amaaazing food, have learned more than I ever thought there was to know about wine, and have awkwardly and completely stopped moving at the sight of a celebrity walking by us (that was pretty lame). Surely there is more, much more, but at 2:00am I drawing a blank.

...you asked where I was, well, all 2 of you did! And I mean, it's all about the fans really and what they want :p